Monday, July 19, 2010

My Needs

I need you


Time passes by, inch by inch,
On every step I can not stand,
I try to walk alone and stumble,
I need someone to hold my hand.

When I did not sleep it were you,
Who lulled and my eyes were closed,
But the loneliness is today around,
Life without you was never supposed,
I look here there everywhere,
Tired, hopeless, wet your face posed,
With eyes dried and face paled,
I keep walking on the hot sand,
I need someone to hold my hand.

“Don’t leave me alone ever”,
You asked & you were hugged,
I regret today that why, why?
Once the same I never asked,
Where your care, where your love?
Where moments, we laughed together?
“Don’t love anymore but stay my pal.”!
I decline to be ever your friend,
I need someone to hold my hand.



1 comment:

  1. You need not to yearn.....


    Come with me, Hold my hand, Keep faith...No feeling of loneliness would be there...No sayings,No urgings...only understandings..only together dancing of souls ...only one pious feeling...Love

    ReplyDelete

A comment is the sign of your valuable presence; please leave one: