Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Truth Beneath My Skin

Sad Smile  грустный смайл

Sometimes close your eyes and try;
To peep through my chest in my heart,
A never told story, few dried tears and a buried smile,
Deep in there lies reason of my silence.

My eyes are not what you see,
My whisper is not what you listen,
My breathes are not what you feel,
My song is not what you sing,

My everything is you and;
You are my everything,
I cannot hide the truth from you,
Alas! The truth is so aching.
I try to smile, no doubt;
You make me smile with you,
But I need to smile my dear,
To smile with heart along with face.

Hope you locate, hope you trace,
Hope you find the answer a day,
In my silent words, I hope,
You recognize the truth beneath my skin.



Your valuable comments below:

1 comment:

  1. Later it came ....

    you needn't feel any pains...
    no mask is to be worn .

    everything is to be healed...
    So,smile your time has arrived

    i am not a poetess
    And, i cant write..

    i am a simple girl
    But i can promise life without cries

    Smiles from the hearts
    All silence recognised

    A life to rejoice
    without any other choice

    the life full of love
    like the beautiful,limitless heaven above

    Promises i made
    won't go fake

    the life we dreamt
    is sure to be evident

    no supremacy can make us apart
    we are meant to be together
    yes we are Soulmates

    ReplyDelete

A comment is the sign of your valuable presence; please leave one: